Wednesday 12 December 2007

Thanks for Brûlé at the International Herald Tribune

Just to be clear, there are International Herald Tribune readers who think Tyler Brûlé (with or without diacritical marks or accents) is the bee's knees.

Here's an IHT reader, Oscar Lee, who 'can't get enough of Tyler Brûlé's charming International Herald Tribune articles (http://www.iht.com/travel). Brûlé is the Editor-In-Chief of my "favourite" [;-)] magazine, MONOCLE.'

http://oscarpatricklee.blogspot.com/2007/12/thanks-tyler-especially-for-22.html

Oscar Lee/李奧凱 "Aokai"
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Zodiac Year: Boar
Location: Los Angeles/Monterey Park : California : United States
About Me
I was born on November 27, 1983. In America people call me Oscar and in Taiwan people call me Aokai, my Chinese name. My favorite colors are white, black and blue. High School: Mark Keppel High School Class of 2002, Alhambra, CA, four years completed. University: Tulane University & USC during the Hurricane Katrina semester Class of 2006, four years completed

No comments: